Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sex Sells

In the recent present, one of our subjects forced us to think really hard about what we really want to gain from this degree and this final year, and where we want to be in 5 years time. In facing all my fears about the real world (responsibilities, what are they??), I looked into my strengths and weaknesses as a designer, my passions and interests, and where these would intersect to give me an idea of what type of company I should be working for.

I decided to give myself the goal of ultimately working for Diesel, a company that I have always found really interesting, not only as a designer but as a shopper. One of my favourite things about Diesel is that they don't take themselves too seriously, which is reflected in their crazy and provocative ad campaigns.

This is my favourite Diesel ad:

No comments:

Post a Comment