Monday, May 24, 2010

And so it begins.

We are now firmly entrenched in that time in semester where all of us final years are starting to be sleep deprived, and are definitely all slightly hysterical... and along with this, comes the sharing of silly youtube videos and ridiculous songs whenever someone has their laptop with uni. It's a great bonding process, after which we feel much more comfortable with each other, and are able to give each other critical and constructive feedback, so I would argue it's an integral part of the design process as a student.

This gem was shared with us last Friday, and has been stuck in my head since. Its upbeat and quirky, and whenever I hear it I just think of the amazing work of the girls who were watching it with me and it actually makes me want to work harder so my work can be amazing too! Funny how friendly competition works, especially in conjunction with audio cues...

So without any further rambling, I present to you Darwin Deez with Radar Detector!

No comments:

Post a Comment